Peanut Butter M&M Cookies
Servings: about 24 cookies
1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons milk
1 cup + M&M’s (sometimes I add a little more to make sure all of the cookies have enough)
3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking soda, whisking until combined. Set aside.
4. In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter on medium high speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
5. Add the sugars and peanut butter, mixing until smooth, about 2-3 minutes.
6. Reduce the mixer speed and add the egg, vanilla, and milk, mixing until completely combined.
7. Using a rubber spatula, gently stir in the M&M’s and chocolate chips.
8. Drop the cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets and bake the cookies until lightly golden around the edges, about 10 minutes. Let cool completely.