These were great cookies but their original post mentions how soft they are. I had trouble with that. Mine were crunchier then I would have liked.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1-1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup Nutella
1-1/2 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and prep baking sheets with silpats or parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter, the sugar and the brown sugar. Add the eggs and the vanilla until combined.
4. Gradually add the flour until the mixture is combined.
5. Then mix Nutella. Finally add in the chocolate chips.
6. Use ice cream scoop and drop on baking sheets and bake for 9-11 minutes.