I made these over the weekend and had t hide them from my husband to get him to stop eating them!
– 1 cup creamy peanut butter
– 1/4 cup melted butter
– 2 cups powdered sugar
– 1 – 2 Tbsp milk
– 1 1/2 cups of chocolate (chips or pieces for melting)
– parchment paper
1. Mix peanut butter, powdered sugar and butter together until a soft dough forms. If it’s a little bit dry or too sticky, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of milk. Stir until it becomes the consistency of Play-Doh.
2. Roll the peanut butter into small balls.
3. Melt chocolate in a glass container for 30 seconds in the microwave. Remove, stir and heat another 30 seconds if needed. Repeat until the chocolate is runny enough for dipping.
4. Remove peanut butter from the freezer. Use a toothpick to skewer one of the balls. Dip it in the chocolate and gently shake off the excess into the bowl. Place the candy on waxed paper to harden. (If there’s a spot where the peanut butter didn’t get completely covered – usually where the toothpick was – just drop a little bit of chocolate on that spot with a spoon.)