- 2 15-ounce can cream of coconut (preferably Coco Lopez)
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
Coconut Lime Sorbet June 7, 2011
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- In large bowl, combine ingredients; mix well. Pour into ice cream freezer container. Freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions. Freeze leftovers.
- 2 pounds fresh peaches
- 1 1/2 cups simple syrup (recipe follows)
- Juice of 1 lemon
Score bottom of peaches with an X and boil for about 10 seconds in boiling water peel off skin.
Remove peach pits. Puree peaches in a food processor or blender. Pour puree into a bowl and stir in simple syrup and lemon juice. Taste and adjust syrup or lemon juice to taste. Freeze in an ice cream maker using manufacturers instructions.
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups sugar
Stir water and sugar into a saucepan. Place pan over high heat and bring to a full boil. Let syrup cool before using. Store leftover syrup in a glass jar.