Oreo Ice Cream Cake
24 Oreo cookies
1/4 c. melted butter
1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
1 (16 oz) can Hersey’s syrup
1 (15 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 c butter
Whip cream or Cool Whip
1 tsp vanilla
1. Crush cookies and add melted butter.
2. Pat into 9×13 pan.
3. Freeze 30 minutes.
4. Soften ice cream and spread over crumbs.
5. Freeze 30 minutes.
6. Make sauce with syrup, milk and butter. Bring to boil. (Be careful, mixture stick to pan so I prefer to use a double boiler) Stir frequently.
7. Simmer 5 mins.
8. Cool. Add 1 tsp vanilla.
9. Pour sauce over ice cream layer.
10. Freeze 30 min.
11. Spread top with whipped cream.
12. Freeze or serve immediately if ice cream is hardened.
GREAT for summer and BBQ’s (I know wrong season) but still SO tasty!