1 package regular pizza dough (you can make your own but the one I buy makes 2 pizzas)
1 package Trader Joes quattro-formaggio cheese (If you don’t have TJ’s near you can combine Parmesean, Asiago, Fontina and Mild Provelone Cheeses to get the same thing)
1 package prosciutto
1 log of chevre (goat cheese)
1 package asparagus (feel free to add other veggies if you like)
Olive oil, S&P
VEGETATION OPTION (cut out the prosciutto and feel free to add other veggies)
1) Let the pizza dough sit at room temperature for at least a half hour before you make the pizza. 2) Preheat the oven (I set mine at 350 degrees F).
3) While it’s resting, chop your asparagus into 3/4 inch strips.
4) Cut the dough in half and stretch it into your pizza pan. You want it to be thin, but without holes.
3) Bake the dough for a few minutes to get it cooked enough to support
the toppings. This will help give you a really nice crispy crust.
4) Remove it from the oven and slide a spatula underneath it to loosen it from the pan.
5) Add olive oil to the crust, then top it with half the cheeses, asparagus and pieces of prosciutto. Add salt and pepper to the top to taste.
6) Place in the oven and bake until golden crusted and oozing with cheesy-deliciousness.
7) Top with freshly cut basil and dig in!
This recipe makes enough for two 14 inch pies.
You can also cut this into tiny pieces for appetizers.